August 1, 2023
0.17 is our biggest release yet. You can now manage custom domains, distribution artifacts and code-signing certificates on ToDesktop Builder.
- Use your own custom code signing certificates for your app.
- Define separate tray actions for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Added a setting to prevent window contents from being captured by other apps ("Application → Obscure Window Contents").
- You can now see the Release Progress and Overview live in ToDesktop Builder.
- You can now manage Custom Domains in ToDesktop Builder (no need to use the web app UI).
- Allow different behaviour for tray clicks and right clicks on different operating systems.
- We now wait a small amount of time for the internet connection if it is not available immediately on startup. If still not available then we show the offline screen.
- Trays now work in Linux.
- Launch on startup functionality now works on Linux.
- Support Programmatic Usage of Windows.
- Live chat with support from the help menu.
- We now do a full build (not fast build) if there is a new version of ToDesktop Builder.
- Default for resetting window dimensions when launching the app is now
visibleOnAllWorkspacesproperty should not be true when creating a "Simple window app".
- Fix inconsistent app name when running a local build (compared with the released version of the app).
- Display first app menu correctly on Mac.
- Fix error when
toggle-windowoption is a menubar window.
- Prevent deletion of app under certain conditions.
- Fix broken shadow on window when in background.